DolyGames Shop has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
General Statement of Principles
As described in detail below, any information we gather at this web site is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason – period. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
Our servers (as most) track IP addresses and referring pages to help with site maintenance and improvements. This data is viewed only as anonymous statistics to show the busiest times of the day or week, pages with errors and how effective our advertising has been. This information is not used for any other purpose.
We store the information from your order to allow us to do our job such as replying to your emails with details, checking order status with our suppliers to make sure you receive your orders in good time and quality, etc.
If you wish to correct or update any information about you that may be in our records, you can change it yourself in your personal Account page or send us e-mail via our Contact page with the details of your request.
Comments & Reviews
- When visitors leave comments or reviews on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you leave a comment or review on our site you may have the option to opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Google Analytics: These cookies are necessary for the site to function properly by understanding visitor statistics such as number of page views, which articles are more popular, which devices or countries visitors visit from, etc.
- Google Ads or other ads: These cookies are used to provide you with useful information such as relevant ads based on recent browser data. Ads are both useful for visitors to see interesting relevant websites / products/ services and for our site to generate some income to help pay our monthly costs. Cookies used by Google Ads or their ad partners or other ad providers.
- WordPress & Site protection: These cookies collect simple user information which is required for the site to function properly and defend itself properly against various attacks. Cookies used by WordPress, Antivirus, Anti-spam, Anti Bot Attacks, Anti Hacker Attacks.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site you can request you can request that we erase your account completely with all its data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us using the provided contact form.
To say in simple English, by visiting our website you are obliged to follow all the laws which exist for the internet.
- You are not allowed to damage the website.
- You are not allowed to copy our content (copyright violation)
- You are not allowed to offend or hurt other people.
- You are not allowed to post any vulgar words.
- You are not allowed to use a software to gather information on our website or our visitors.
- Basically be a good person, don’t do evil things!